Skip To Main Content

Residence Permits For Students

Dear Parents,

As per requirements of Department of Immigration Service, students are required to apply for student pass that is issued by Immigration Department. In their requirements, the School is required to sign the forms and issue a letter. In order to smooth the process, the school is outlining the following process for parents when requiring to apply. Below is the process:

  1. You should fill in the two Immigrations forms (Form-1, Form-2). Once completed, these forms should be sent to the Administrative offices in the respective campus, either Elementary or Secondary School.
  2. The Respective Administrative Office will receive the forms and will coordinate the forms to be signed by the School Authorised Officer. The Principal will also sign the Letter of introduction.

This exercise is expected to take two days.

Parents will be informed by the Administrative Offices once these documents are ready for collection.

If you have any questions, please reach out to Marystella ( for Elementary Campus, or Juliana ( for Secondary Campus.