Beacon Scholarship Programme
We are pleased to offer The Beacon Scholarship at our school for students with strong leadership qualities.
The Beacon Scholarship is a change-maker programme that offers access for financially disadvantaged students to top tier secondary schools in their home country, and undergraduate programmes of study at world class universities in the UK. The programme includes leadership training and development, a strong Mentoring structure, and a goal-setting performance management system. All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are ‘Change-makers’ i.e.
- They are already making a difference now; and
- A capacity to take people with them.
The Beacon Scholarship for Schools
For students to gain admission and attend at a Beacon Partner School tuition (and boarding) fees are split three ways: 1/3 School, 1/3 Beacon, 1/3 Scholar Parents/Sponsors/Guardians.
- Must be a resident of Tanzania
- Aged between 13-18 years
- Annual Gross Household Income must not exceed US$80,000
- Must show evidence of strong leadership capabilities in four areas:
- Academic excellence;
- Achievement in sport, music, or drama;
- Social Influence & Communication;
Start Application Here